Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Change of Seasons

There is no getting around it.  Summer is over.  The leaves are shriveling.  The grass is browning.  The air is crisping.  Daylight hours are waning.  Outdoor fun is now at a premium.

There are so very many things about the summertime that do not lend themselves to recording music indoors for hours on end.  Family trips, hiking mountains, exploring caves, watching baseball games, and just general merriment are all things that kept me away from my music for the past several months.  And with this annual change in weather comes a change of priorities.  I am reenergized and excited to spend some time with music again.

Upon sitting down and taking stock of where I'm at, I've noticed that I really am QUITE close to finishing a major project.  "Never and Forever" my most recent collection of songs is sitting on the cusp of completion.  So VERY close to being done.

I'm looking forward to finishing it soon and moving on to new projects.  It may be getting cold outside, but I'll have plenty to do in the warmth of my humble recording studio.  Stay tuned.

No comments: