Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Song - "Come And Gone"

In my last post I mentioned that I would have the title track online soon. That was the plan...and it is still very close to completion. But yesterday I decided to work on "Come And Gone" instead.

"Come And Gone" has been all but finished for over a month now, but there were a few problems that I didn't know if I could fix without re-recording some parts. Low and behold, with maybe an hour or so of mixing, I was able to fix everything that had been bugging me. I was so excited that it was finished that I immediately posted it.

Title track "Never And Forever" is still in need of a couple of backing vocal tracks. It is very good as it stands, but I need it to sound like I hear it in my head before it can go out to the world. It may take a few more days before I can get the recording done. Look for it to be out soon.

No comments: