Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm Ready For What's Next

As I have been working on completing "Here Nor There" over the course of the last 5 years, I have also been writing many other new songs as well. I have many that I feel very good about. "Come And Gone" is one such song. It is nearly complete lyrically. I've had various verses and chorus' written for some time now. I've finally sat down and finalized the complete song structure and begun the recording process. Here is the very early results that give a glimpse of the vision I have for this song. The prominent guitar line that you hear has been in my head for over a year now. I'm pretty much obsessed with the way it floats over the top of the chord sequence. I'm hoping that I'm onto something great here.

Have a listen

Come And Gone (Early Sample Clip - 01) by james Gillice

No comments: