Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Drifting Away" Indeed


Nearly four years ago...

I had just completed my second album "Making It Right Again" over the summer of '05. Because of the huge amount of time that was demanded to complete that album, I subsequently took a few months off from songwriting and recording. Later that year I picked up the guitar again and began writing my first "new" song in quite some time.

That song became what is now known as "Drifting Away"...and last night, almost 4 years later, I did some recording and put the final touches on it. 4 YEARS LATER!!!

If anything around here is drifting away it's time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the hourglass picture, I hope you are considering this for your CD cover. Especially if you are going to name the CD "Drifting Away". Can't wait to hear all of your new songs.
Love from your mom.