Saturday, October 6, 2007

"Stability Crisis" Gets a Makeover

I pulled out the old acoustic today to fix some lyrics that have been bugging me. The song is called (for now) "Stability Crisis" and it's one of my favorites. I have a recorded version of it that I listen to on my iPod but I have been frustrated because there is one lyric that I don't like. Today I changed things around a bit and I am much more happy with it. It still not perfect but I might be able to live with it if the music and production turn out OK.

If "Stability Crisis" turns out to be as good as I am hoping, it may be a contender for opening track of the album. We will see. There is a long way to go before I will need to make decisions like that.

To finish this song I will need to re-record the main vocals and record some backing vocals (which will be an integral part of the song). Also, I thought of a guitar riff in my head today that will need to be added to the verses.

No comments: